1.10.2015

Family

[credit]


It has been few days past since my last entry and it has been a hectic days I must said because I have got my final exam and also Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) last few days ago. What I have to do now is tawakal and doa for everything is in Allah's hand. He have the power to give or not give or postpone anything that we want in this life. I should always remember that, always.


All and all, homesick strike me now like very badly. I wish that I can go back to my hometown as soon as possible for I miss my family, I miss my cats, I miss the air of Sarawak. I am born at Bintulu, an oil town with beautiful scenery at the beach I must said regardless of the sea colour becoming sort like river colour. However, I love to walk barefoot at the beach at early morning just after the dawn and let the storm strike my feet while I step on the sand. My dad will sit not far from me so as to make sure I am okay and to make sure that it is all safe. I know he love me, my dad. Heh.


Well, if you ask 'what is my race?' I am a mix-blood born baby, half Melayu half Melanau and that makes who I am today. Speaking Melanau language and speaking Melayu-Sarawak fluently makes my housemate curious to know about me more... haha. But thats fine, thats good..hehe. Anyway, hmmm... I miss Brunei as well, ermm maybe I should grab the chance during my sem break to go to Brunei too and meet my family there. Travel. Hmm, maybe. Hehe.


Okay, I think I talk about me too much. But I miss my family. What to do? Of course, I call them daily, if not daily every two-to-days, if I am not the one who call they will call me, but that's not the same when I have got the chance to see them and be with them. Sad and happy is a usual things in a family life. Stick together till the end of my life I must said, the one that will accept who you are regardless of the bad things that you do to them or people around you. In the end, they always there for you. 


Kuala Lumpur


No comments:

Post a Comment