1.13.2015

Are You a Good Murobbi?



Tonight just like the other night, I am the one who always sleep late at night. Somehow, I think this environment comfort me, no noise from my surrounding so I can focus on my writing and whats inside my head. I am not the one who is good to spread the words but I still wanna try it, Rasulullah SAW said "convey from me even if it is one words." sort like that. I hope I can, I wish I can. I am somebody who is still learning, I am not perfect. Waiting to be perfect then how will the 'words' spread to the universe.


I just came back from murobbi gathering in my place, my ex-murobbi kak Fiz drove me from Plaza Rah to Setiawangsa to the place of gathering. Along the way, I caught something in her, she has changed, a lot. I can see the difference from the first time I saw her when she was single few years ago in this UKM KL. Yes indeed, maturity comes with experience. Situations teach someone to change. We can choose either we want to change for the better or worst. Anything happen to us now, just remember that it is not a coincidence, they all come to your life to teach you lessons learn. To test you, are you strong enough to protect your imaan? Your deen? Your principles? Your believe in Allah? In Islam?


Furthermore, it was a long conversations I must said. Most of the topics we discuss is a serious thing, an adult life challenge and for the obstacles throughout the journey to be a better muslimah, a better servant of Allah in His eyes. Challenge, it may gives you something you want but its not necessary for you right now, it may gives you something that you have to ponder maybe the fault is you of not practicing Islam holistically (syumul) of not turning to Allah whenever possible, it may also makes you to run away from the challenge and doing nothing. Allah.. guide me to the right path. When you are stuck. Just come back to Allah. He is the one who create this for us, to test us.


Slot 1 Menjiwai Erti Seorang Murobbi

Then I arrived to the place and the daurah has started already. The following words after this may not suitable to everyone however I still want to write it down. You don't understand, ask me? I may help you or may make you more confused haha. Anyway I must said that its my life and I face this things. This blog perhaps can be a story of my life. Ye?


After all, it was a very meaningful and useful daurah for me to understand better as a murobbi to my mutarobbi and as a mutarobbi to my murobbi. Ermm.. do you alls understand this? Never mind, later you alls can try google google ye? Sometimes, the problems is more on murobbi than mutarobbi. Actually, is the murobbi want it or don't want it? When the determination is there, at last there will be no excuse. If we are a good murobbi, we can easily detect the changes in our mutarobbi. The question is, are we a good murobbi?


The next slot, Slot 2 is a discussion, then go back home. New year, I can say the responsibilities has become bigger and thus require more commitments than previous. Moga Allah redha.


p/s: ayat english berterabur haha.


Kuala Lumpur.




No comments:

Post a Comment