7.09.2013

They Can Never Be Replace



I don't know if I am the one who is slow or I am the one who is not aware of what happen,
But they are still care about me, still love me,
Other people may not understand us and maybe leave us alone after every mistake that we have done to,
Other people may not accept us the way are and may not critics us the way they did critics us,
What I mean here is 'FAMILY'.


I wrote this with tears,
I may not show it to them and actually I am not good at showing love to anyone,
Maybe because I'd grow up with that kind of environment, 
I am not used to feel in love or being love by somebody,
But I know enough that my family love me even though they didn't show it,
I am really sorry to anyone who knows me,
I may looks cold to you but actually I am an easy cry person even for just small things. (tibe2 je)

Hehehe.


Bintulu, Sarawak.


No comments:

Post a Comment