7.05.2013

Mesir is in Pain

credits

I am not good enough to comment about what happen in Mesir,
But I try to give some of my opinion regarding this issues,
Their pain is our pain,
Their strength should also be our strength,
For Rasulullah SAW also said that,
" Anyone who does not care/find out about what happen to other Muslims, they were not part of us."


Seriously,
So sad to know that Morsi was not the leader of Mesir anymore,
Before this, I was just so excited on the news of Morsi being the leader of Mesir,
Even though at that time I was just updated about it through internet and then there it comes,
I may not in the same shoes as where the people of Mesir is right now,
But really,
Actually I just don't understand why they can't hold on for more than one year? 
And then could hold on for 30 years under Mubarak?
Mesir is not my country, but I still care about it,
Ikhwanul Muslimin is just a powerful organisation that the other party may afraid of,


Justice in a long run,
Indeed, is going to win,
Maybe not now, maybe later,
Maybe Allah know that we are not ready enough to take the responsibility,
Still got many things to do here even in Malaysia,
All these remind me that we may still not serious with what we are doing for DnT, for this ummah, for Allah,
Even if we win the government and the world,
is not enough when the people still have the disease inside ourselves,
The disease that is more dangerous in making things going worst more than the fall of the country itself,


Claiming that Morsi is dictator and Bashar is the choice of people???
Allah, there is hikmah behind all this things,
I believe that they are strong enough to face the fall of the leader of their country,
That's why Allah give this test to them and also all the Muslim around the world,
Sooner or later, justice will be prevail by the power of Allah itself,
Tak mengapa, ini baru gerhana, belum terbenam matahari lagi. 
Islam pasti nya tertegak suatu hari nanti.
In shaa Allah, Allah knows the best.


Bintulu, Sarawak.


No comments:

Post a Comment