7.08.2013

Effort


It is fitrah that human like something that is good, nice, beautiful and so on,
Thus it takes some effort to us to accomplished that good, nice and beautiful feeling/situation/environment,
I still remember what Ustaz Ali said yesterday in the program called as Ihya' Ramadhan at Masjid Asyakirin Bintulu,
And yes, I agree so much on what he said about the word that we all know, 
that is effort.


"Just do it,
Even though we may think that we may faced the obstacle that we never been think about,
In shaa Allah for the effort that we already begin with small step, Allah will help us for the rest things that we want to have/do,"
Just remember that we should not give up on making doa and never give up to take a try or action,
For that doa is the weapon of a Muslim,
Not just a weapon but also a symbolic of being a servant of Allah.


Today,
I have met many people at my town in this beautiful and unique of Sarawak,
It takes some times for me to adapt with the new environment and the new 'me',
Then I realize that something is changed inside me,
Something that was not being aware by me when I am at Kuala Lumpur,
Maybe I should agree enough now,
That experience can really make us change/d on the way we think, the way we see things, the way we deal with situation and so on,
Now, I don't regret on my decision,
To study far away from Sarawak, far from my close friends,
So that there is only me and the inside of me fighting togrther to take the challenge and grab the oppurtinity.


Allah,
YOU knows best what I have been thinking,
and what I have been fight for, for the few months ago,
My heart just want to smile for the things that already happen,
And I should say and reflects that,
Going back to the past can be never be,
So what's matter now is what now and what in the future that we have to faced,
May Allah give us the strength to still walking together on this road,
The rare road taken by only some 'special' people chosen by Allah,
DnT. :')


Bintulu, Sarawak.



No comments:

Post a Comment