7.21.2013

Take Your Time



Sometimes is good to take some time for yourselves,
To realize on what we are not aware of when we are around people and the problem itself,
These few days since I came here in Bintulu, I think a lot,
where to the extend that I may make a decision on things that are not used to me,
Things may not going to be the same any longer either,
People change, things go wrong,
And is that I keep many things inside me,
without telling the others.


This Ramadhan I think is a meaningful Ramadhan ever I've been through,
So much meaningful things happen and so much challenge given by HIM,
All and all, and to you all too,
We all want to become a new person after this Ramadhan,
Take Ramadhan as a month for you to change,
To change for a better,
In shaa Allah,
Amiin.


Bintulu, Sarawak


No comments:

Post a Comment