8.02.2013

The Hardest Part is To Let Go

Indeed,
I have a lot things to do ahead from now,
Pencapaian dalam sebagai seorang daie dan juga seorang student Terapi Carakerja,
Its not too late to even realize that things can be change,
Based on our effort,
Remember that Allah see our effort not the result,
I think I need to improve my soft skill,
Communication, Competency, Determination, Discipline,
All should be in my hand by the end of this year in shaa Allah.


And I thought I will not going to cry when Si Gendut is gone taken by Allah,
But I cry,
Every single area in my house remind me of Si Gendut,
Awal pagi biasanya Sang Penulis akan membuang najisnya, mengisi pasir tandasnya, mengisi makanan kucing and replace his drinking water,
And now what is left?
I keep think the memories he left us especially the place where he used to play at,
How cute Si Gendut is,
Oh my, I am crying while writing this,,
Oh sekarang bulan Ramadhan,
Shouldn't cry badly for him,
Should busy-ing myself so that I forget about Si Gendut,
Wuwuwuwu T_T
I need some strength to accept the reality that Si Gendut has died already.


Bintulu, Sarawak.

credit


No comments:

Post a Comment