9.30.2011

Why | Blog | Followers???



Blog walking here and there... I found out that mostly people who have a blog or two have follower gadget on their blog. It is great to have a followers especially when the followers is many. Ha ha2.


It can improve the readers trustworthy for the blog itself and some may encourage another new readers to follow the blog frequently.


To have a blog and to post new entry, the bloggers have their own intention maybe one or two or maybe a lot more intention to finally choose to make a blog for themselves. Watch out on our intention in having a blog and having followers. Just be yourself and be our-self. You will enjoy to have a blog. This is my personal opinion, not to knock on the others who have blog. He2


I am writing my blog not to search for the followers. If they want to follow my blog, then just follow it..simple. I will appreciate all my blog followers. It is the people right to follow what blog they love. To me, blog is the place where I want to share my experience, my point of view in our daily life activities and to inspire the readers and myself to be strong enough to face the challenges in our own life.


Definition or opinion of life may differ from one person to another person. The same goes for the people definition or opinion towards the facts that to have a blog and having followers or become a follower.




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Last night, I received messages from JAKSA ( Jawatankuasa Kebajikan Siswa/Siswi) Tun Syed Nasir College of National University of Malaysia Campus Kuala Lumpur. Before that,within this earlier week too I try to apply JAKSA form in other to may be involve in that organization. At first, I don't realize that I might be chosen but last night message received by me had answered everything. But now, I am one of the Setiausaha Kecil JAKSA Penerbitan & ICT.


It is the organization, a big organization in my college and university where we can get a big merit for student who involve in that. I start to think and think, it is my first step in this university life to be an active student.


After this, I might be busy with my study and also my performance in that organization. Luckily, I have friends with me who can always give support and helps whenever I need it. We are not alone in facing the challenge in our life, right or not? The senior who is the one in charge for us is also quiet supporting. By now, I think I can work with them.


I suddenly remember one quotation which taken my attention, to think and to realize. The quotation is like this:

"The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities."
Steven Cover


In our daily life activities, we face a lot of things, a lot of opportunity towards success, a lot chances which we wait for may be a very long periods of times. Some may be come to us once in our live, some may be twice and even might not come again after this. We do not know what we will face, it is the power of the God.


It is depends on us how we prioritize our schedule or what do we may know as Fiqh Awlawiyat. It is the first time for me to be involve in such a big organization like JAKSA. Before this, I also involve in another organization in my matriculation college but it is not as big as JAKSA.


Again I think, think and think. I need to maximize my energy, arrange my schedule brilliantly and also plan my study times perfectly, i.A. Some student in my college scared and afraid to be involve in JAKSA organization, the same goes to me but I choose to face the challenge. If I cannot perform well, only then I leave JAKSA for sure. Hey, it is our right to choose, right?


In the study, we need to read the lectures note or the lecture talk about the topic that we are going to learn better as we can before we enter the lecture hall. My experience, we might feel blur and confuse on what the lecturers teach if we did not read the lectures note or about before the schedule lectures or classes happen.


I hope that I will become more stronger after this because experience may teach us something new or may be something that can change our view of life according to the person.


Our positive intention is the most important in whatever we do in our life. Each man will suffer destruction, except those who are knowledgeable. Well-educated people will suffer destruction, but those who practice their knowledge, they too will suffer destruction, except for those who sincerely live and walk on the way of Allah with sincerity themselves.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Please leave a comment if u want...it is my pleasure to share different point of view. Every person have different point of view and I like to know and hear what other people may think. TQ for reading my blog...

: D





3 comments: